The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders welcomes Dr. Jeremy Ross into the practice where his father, Dr. Michael Ross, was a founding partner! You can read more about their relationship and what it’s like working at The Center together by going to the link below from Ft. Worth Magazine.
- RefleXion Expands Commercial Reach With Sale to Texas Cancer Center
- In Growth Spurt Since Joining OneOncology, The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders in Fort Worth Adds 3 Practices and 14 Physicians
- Meet Dr. Al Yurvati: a surgeon, caregiver, and now a patient.
- Cancer Patients Give The Center For Cancer and Blood Disorders High Marks in Patient Satisfaction Surveys
- The Center welcomes Baylor Scott and White ReVital therapist to our Magnolia Clinic, Tori Crook