Luxury Alcohol Rehab
Article provided by: The Holistic Sanctuary
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reveals that about 29 people in the U.S. die every day in alcohol-impaired crashes. Alcohol is mind-altering; thus, to some extent, it reprieves daily stresses, but when taken repeatedly and excessively, it may lead to addiction. Addiction to alcohol usually destroys the work and personal life of the individual, and that’s why it’s important to seek help as soon as possible from a reputable rehab facility.
At The Holistic Sanctuary, we provide effective treatment for alcohol addiction. While the perks of our luxury alcohol rehab are worth mentioning, our actual revolutionary treatment is what makes us effective. We offer individualized treatment and personal care to all our guests. By taking each person’s history, personality, mental health, physical health, desires, life goals, and past and current alcohol abuse information, we’re able to customize a specific treatment for them.
What is Alcoholism?
Alcoholism, which is also known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), refers to when an individual doesn’t have control over their drinking habits. Someone struggling with AUD feels they cannot function normally without alcohol.
Because of the amount a person drinks, the effect it has on them, and the time spent drinking; alcoholism can be categorized as mild, moderate, or severe. The best course of action for a person struggling with AUD is seeking treatment from a rehab.
Signs of Alcohol Addiction
According to the NCADD (National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence), signs of alcohol addiction include:
- Being unable to manage how often or how much alcohol is consumed
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms in between drinking
- Developing more tolerance which means drinking more to achieve the same effect
- Not being unable to stop drinking alcohol even though it results in problems
- Neglecting responsibilities, hobbies, friends, and family for alcohol
- A desire to stop drinking but being unable to follow through
People with AUD may have some or all of the characteristics.
Health Effects of Alcohol Addiction
Alcohol addiction affects not just the body but also the overall health and can be severe and difficult to reverse. Studies show that alcohol abuse can affect different parts of the body and cause various problems, such as:
- Compromises the immune system making an individual susceptible to illnesses such as pneumonia and tuberculosis
- It can affect the heart and lead to irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, and stroke
- Alcohol abuse can result in pancreas inflammation and the swelling of blood vessels, which affects digestion.
Our Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
At the Holistic Sanctuary, we’re the only luxury treatment facility in the world that uses the Pouyan method to treat AUD. This revolutionary approach actually cures addiction and reverses most or all the damages and the underlying causes of mental health disorders that lead to alcohol addiction.
We are more than a luxury alcohol rehab with world-class amenities and wonderful healthy meals. What differentiates us at The Holistic Sanctuary is how closely we attune with our guests' needs. We'll be with you every step of your recovery journey and work together with you to ensure you regain sobriety and start enjoying life once again. To get help for you or your loved one, call us today on (310)-601-7805.